Thursday 25 November 2010

my questionnaire evaluation

Here are the results for my 10 questionnaires that I handed out;
5 Females and 5 males answered my questionnaire I thought I would hand it out equal. There Were 4 people that were in the age category of 14-18, 5 people were in the age category 19-24 and then 1 Person circled the age category 25-30. The age category that was most popular was 19-24 I think this is because the music magazine would suit more of this age category. I got some young people answer the questionnaire as well this was to see if they had different answers to the popularist age category. 2 people circled the pop as the favourite music they liked, 1 person circled rock, 5 people circled the music genre hip hop/ R&B and 2 people circled the music genre dance, which is good because I’m going to base my music magazine on a hip hop and R&B. 6 people said yes they read music magazines and 4 people don’t read magazines this isn’t so bad because on the average only 4 people out of the questionnaire don’t read music magazines. I then asked the question ‘what part of the magazine do you prefer?’ 3 people circled the answer 'news', 3 people circled the answer ‘reviews', 2 people circled the answer 'pictures' and 1 person circled the answer '3 ‘upcoming events ' and 1 person circled the answer 'competitions' however know one circled the answers ‘advertisement’ and ‘interviews’ I then asked when would you like the magazine to be published, 4 people circled the answer ‘every fortnight’, 5 people circled ‘every month’ and 1 person circled weekly, Most people wants the music magazine to be published monthly which I think is the best idea.
Then i asked what is the appropriate cost for my magazine. The most popular answer was £2.00 - £3.00, 2 people circled the answer £3.00- £3.50 and 3 people circled the answer £1.50- £2.50. I asked what mastheads would people like to appear on the front cover of my music magazine, The most popular answer was Viva with 6 people circling it, 3 people circled the answer Pulse and 1 person liked the answer XOX. Know one like the answer 1st base, kiss or soul. I then asked what are your top three artists; there were some popular names for example; Eminem, Rhianna, Neyo, 50 cent, Timberland, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry. I also asked what are your favourite music magazines, some of the most popular answers were Kerrang, Q, NME. I Have chose my slogan to be Read Up, Party On.

No comments:

Post a Comment